How do I change my Facebook Page’s name?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Page’s name.
To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name.
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue.
- Review your request and click Request Change.
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- There may be limits on your Page.
Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username. Learn more about the guidelines for Page names.
Please follow and like us: