Stackofcodes was started in 2014. We were working offline as Stackofcodes from the year 2012. We are working hard to provide high-quality articles from different fields as coding (php, codeigniter, html, css etc), Designing, Css, Education, knowledge and help the IT professionals & Others worldwide. To achieve a really big goal we need your support, a community and contribution of your’s. If you are IT professional or have different kind of knowledge and have the interest in writing, then this is the write place for you. By joining our group you can help peoples with sharing your knowledge with our readers.
Become an Author at Stack Of Codes & Post Your Article
An individual with Windows, Linux, PHP, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Python or any Other programming language knowledge and experience can join our team and become an Author at Stackofcodes.in
Following guidelines will help you to write your article and published here.
- The article must contain minimum 500 words.
- The article must be cover how-to guides, code snippets, tips & tricks.
- The article content and images should be your own creation, Do not copy it from any other website, application or software. In the case of any duplicate found, the article will be removed from the website.
- To publish an article for commercial application or software. You will be charged a one time fee.
- Any Bad Content found, the article will be removed immediately.
Note: No guest post submissions allowed. All the guest post submissions will go to Trash
How To Post Your Article at Stackofcodes.in
Write us at [email protected], with subject “Article Submission Application” and include the complete article along with author bio and social profile links, your name, years of experience and other details to show on your author page.