How do I change my Facebook Page’s name?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Page’s name.
To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name.
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue.
- Review your request and click Request Change.
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- There may be limits on your Page.
Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username. Learn more about the guidelines for Page names.