HTTP ERROR 500: WordPress Website is currently unable to handle this request
This Problem may be for your Installed Plugin in WordPress.
To Solve this… “Find this abnormal Plugin & Remove It“.
1. Login to your Hosting / Cpanel
2. Go to File Manager
3. now, Navigate to you website files
4. open “ error log ”
5. find latest errors and see which plugin is making this issue
6. Rename that plugin older name
7. If Site Running , Remove that Plugin.
Change the Plugin Folder Name, Check If Your Site is Running. If Your Site is OK then The Issue is in your Plugin Folder.
Now, Revert back your Plugin Folder Name. Rename your all plugins name, one by one check all plugin by activating. Malicious plugin will create error. Remove that Plugin.
FINALLY YOUR SITE IS UP..!!